Well I have two interviews set up for this next week. On Tuesday, I will be interviewing for a Speech-Language Pathologist job for Willard School District and on Thursday, I will be interviewing with Springfield Schools. I am very nervous but also very excited to interview with both of these districts.
I have heard wonderful things about Willard Schools, and I know first hand that Springfield has great schools, because I grew up going to Springfield schools and am also currently doing my school externship in Springfield at Holland and Sequiota Elementary schools.
I am hoping and praying that I get offers from one or both of the schools. It will be nice to know that I have a job before I graduate in May and to not have to worry anymore about interviewing, resumes, cover letters, and transcripts.
I will keep you all updated after my interviews next week. If you could say a quick prayer for me on Tuesday and Thursday of next week I would greatly appreciate it. I have very high anxiety in these type of situations and am hoping that I can get some sleep the nights before my interviews. Thanks again in advance for the prayers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment