Well just wanted to write a quick update. I know it has been a while since I have written on my blog. Yesterday and today have been good days and I am very happy.
Yesterday I met with my research advisor, who is also one of my favorite teachers from graduate school, and we put the finishing touches on my research project. As of yesterday at 4:45pm, my project is on the department head's desk and complete. I no longer have to make edits, design a chart, or read that paper anymore. My paper ended up being around 33 pages in length, and I am proud of the finished product.
Today I got off work from the nursing home and had six missed calls and a text message from my sister saying to call her asap. She has been checking up on my praxis scores to see if they are available yet. Today, I received my scores and as far as I can tell I passed. For the test I took for speech pathology in the state of Missouri, you need a 600 to pass and I got a 620. I am very surprised I passed because it was one of the hardest test I have taken in a long time.
Well I have had two great days to the start of this week. I have three days left to work this week and then it is going to be a fun weekend with family and friends. My sister, Brandon, Jeremy, and I will all be going out on Friday night for a good friend's 22nd birthday bash and Saturday we will be walking to Rock N Ribs from my sister and Brandon's house. They live just a few blocks from Bass Pro so it should be fun! I hope everyone is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment