Today Hudson is one week old. I can't believe it has already been 7 days since he entered this world.....time is flying by. I have been so lucky to have Jeremy home with me since his birth. I am dreading him going back to work on Monday and wish he had more time off. In Hudson's seven days of life, we have visited cousins in town that are here on vacation, traveled to Walmart for groceries, and went on our first walk in the stroller. Hudson pretty much eats, poops, and sleeps at this point. He dreams often which occasionally comes with a smile which is so sweet. We can't wait to share many more "firsts" with our son. We are totally in love with this little guy!!!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
1 Week Old
Today Hudson is one week old. I can't believe it has already been 7 days since he entered this world.....time is flying by. I have been so lucky to have Jeremy home with me since his birth. I am dreading him going back to work on Monday and wish he had more time off. In Hudson's seven days of life, we have visited cousins in town that are here on vacation, traveled to Walmart for groceries, and went on our first walk in the stroller. Hudson pretty much eats, poops, and sleeps at this point. He dreams often which occasionally comes with a smile which is so sweet. We can't wait to share many more "firsts" with our son. We are totally in love with this little guy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment