On Monday night, Hudson got Jeremy and I up more than normal. He went to bed at 830pm and got up at midnight which was only 3.5 hours of sleep. He typically sleeps 5-6 hours then wakes up to eat but we didn't think much about it. Then he woke again at 4am and ate and was still fussy and upset. Jerm stayed up with him and I tried to go back to sleep but that didn't really happen.
Then Tuesday my mom said he was a little fussy in the morning but took a 2 hr nap so I thought he was probably just tired. In the afternoon when work was almost over, my mom called saying Hudson had been crying for an hour and a half and wouldn't take a bottle. She got a doctor's appointment and off we went. The doctor checked his ears, in his mouth, and asked us about his reflux. Come to find out......his reflux has gotten worse because he is bigger and we hadn't increased his medicine YET.
We got a new refill for his reflux medicine and he slept great last night. We are hoping this helps his tummy, and throat. It makes since that he didn't want to eat, suck on his paci, or lay flat on his back when his throat was probably on fire.....poor guy! He was talking up a storm this morning and happy as can be. I am sure glad he is feeling better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment