Thursday, December 2, 2010

First Cold

Hudson is sick for the first time in his life.....I am glad he waited to do it until he was 4 months old. We were suppose to have his 4 month checkup and shots on Tuesday but that didn't happen. We have rescheduled for this coming Wednesday.

Hudson has had a stuffy nose and a cough for the past 3 or 4 days. Mommy, daddy, and Mimi all have a little bit of a cold now too thanks to our little guy.

He has been pretty good considering he doesn't feel well. He has just been a tad bit more fussy during the day and not sleeping as well at night. I think he is on the mend though after saline drops in his nose and a humidifer in his room to help him feel better.

We are looking forward to him getting back to his old self where he is smiley and talkative. I know this is just one of many times that Hudson will be sick, but I hate it for him because I feel so helpless!

No comments: