It has been quite a while since I have posted. Hudson is such a big boy now. He is growing and speaking more. He is at least 30 lbs now and loves to eat.
His favorite foods include lunchmeat, hotdogs, sliced cheese, cottage cheese, strawberries, bananas, carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans, and of course sweets (which he doesn't get often). He likes grilled cheese, chicken nuggets, hamburgers, and fish sticks. We are yet to try peanut butter but I think he will love it.
He is beginning to have an explosion of language. Receptively, he is very smart and understands just about everything we say. Expressively, he is beginning to copy many new words. Some of his recent new words include: help, please, thank you, bubbles, off, nope, and oh no. He has signed more since he was very young and continues to request more of things by signing. He also recently learned the signs help, please, and thank you. I am excited to see if he will continue to use them.
He is a very active and smart boy. He is somewhat stubborn and likes to have his way. We have started using time out (1 minute) in a designated spot on the wall and he really seems to understand the concept. He continues to be a little jealous of Gavin when Mimi is watching them both. He does however love him alot and I'm excited to see them play together when Gavin gets older.
We have an appointment on February 1st to check weight and height.....no shots this time. Thank goodness! I will post an update after his next appointment. We love our boy so much and feel very blessed to have a healthy and growing baby boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment