We had our 14 week checkup today. My blood pressure was fine considering I was nervous for this appointment.
We got to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was at 155. Normal is 120-170 bpm. We were so relieved to finally hear it and know that our baby is growing and developing as each week passes. I have another appointment in four more weeks (March 1) and will then be able to find out the sex around March 15th. Let me tell you we are thrilled to find out what we are having and also be able to buy some stuff that is gender specific.
God is GOOD and we feel so blessed to be expecting this beautiful miracle from God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations Andrea!!!! I'm so happy and excited for you and Jeremy, and I can't wait until you find out the sex! :) I love the updates on your pregnancy. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment