Today after leaving church and letting my mind absorb all I had heard, I realized how truly blessed I am right now. I am blessed to have a God who loves me when I sin, a husband that cares about my needs more than his own, a sister that is my very best friend, and parents that would do anything for me.
I am blessed to have a baby on the way which only took 2 months to conceive. So many people have to wait and try all types of treatments just to become pregnant and I was blessed the second month of trying to realize that God trusts in me to be a parent and love this baby unconditionally and provide for this baby everyday when it cannot for itself.
I have my health and am SO thankful for that. So many people around me are sick or dying with some incurable disease. So many people are suffering in pain, and in a battle with someone or something. I thank God for my health each day because you honestly never know when your last day will come.
I have a loving support system in my family, friends, and co-workers. God is GOOD and is in control of my life. I am proud to be a follower of Him. Each day I have on this Earth is a blessing and today is one of those days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment