Thursday, January 7, 2010

3rd Appointment

We had our third doctors appointment on Monday at 3:45. The agenda for this appointment was weight, blood pressure, and listening to the fetal heartbeat. I had lost another 4 lbs from my previous appointment which I already knew because I weigh myself on occasion at home. I have been eating ok but continue to experience morning sickness with vomiting so I am losing weight. It was time for us to hear our baby's heart for the first time. We were both excited and I was a little nervous. My doctor got out the doppler and began moving it along my belly. She had a hard time hearing the baby's heartbeat but could hear mine. She thought there was alot of interference but that is normal at 10-11 weeks to have trouble. She got out the ultrasound machine and there it was beating strong and healthy. We got to see our little plum on the ultrasound for the second time. She said everything looked good and we will have our next appointment in 4 more weeks. This is such a blessing and we are so happy! I will be happy to be done with the first trimester. Praying that my morning sickness ends at the beginning of the next trimester. Just wanted to update you on this beautiful and wonderful journey we are on.

No comments: