Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Christmastime........
....It's the best time of the year. I love the holidays especially Christmas and New Years. We have already had my dad's family get together at my uncle's house in Ozark this past Saturday. There were around 40 relatives at the gathering. It was fun to catch up with cousins and see all of the little ones. The food was also really yummy which is always a plus. On Christmas Eve, we will be going to Jeremy's great aunt and uncle's for a big family gathering. After that is over, we will head to his grandparent's house to do a gift exchange, and then I will head off to midnight mass with my parents. Growing up Catholic, midnight mass has always been a tradition in our family. I look forward to spending time with my parents and singing all of the traditional Christmas songs before the service begins. On Christmas day, we will spend lunch with my mom's family. Then for dinner we are doing just my parents and us kids. We will do our family gifts at this time. I love shopping for gifts and then giving them at Christmastime.....too bad this year I am very poor and gifts will be very minimal. I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Too bad the weatherman aren't predicting snow so we can have a White Christmas this year. Enjoy the holidays with your families and friends and remember all that you are thankful for this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment