
My dad turns 48 on Monday. We all went to dinner at Red Lobster on Friday to celebrate. It was of course delicious. We also celebrated with some French Silk Pie, his favorite. Mom, Jess, and I got him a king size heating pad for his bed which he was very appreciative.
I have always been so thankful for both of my parents and their health. I think I sometimes forget how lucky I am to have parents that are young. (at least I think they are young) Many of my friends have parents in their late 50's and 60's. My parents are both still so active and youthful. My parent's currently stay up later than Jerm and I do, and my dad loves to ride the waverunners at the lake and see how fast he can get them up to. They both love to work out and go to church.
He has been a wonderful parent and role model for Jess and I. I am blessed to have such an incredible man in my life who I get to call dad. Thanks dad for all you do for me and our family. I love you more than words could ever describe. You are the best!!! Happy 48th Birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment