Thursday, December 11, 2008

The end is near....

I am getting very excited because this is my last day of class for the semester, and I am completely finished with all of my paperwork/duties in the clinic. I have a take home final to finish, which I will turn in Tuesday night during the final time. I have one more supervisor final in the clinic on Monday morning and then I am done with this semester.

This semester has gone by so quickly. This is probably due to the breaks we had including a trip to Chicago with my friends for a conference and Thanksgiving break. I am REALLY looking forward to Christmas. This time of year is one of my favorites, and I love getting together with family and old friends over the break. I hope everyone enjoys the holidays with their families.

Now, all I have left to complete my Master's degree is one semester. This will consist of three weeks of class, completing my research project, and a school and medical externship. Graduation is right around the corner and I couldn't be more excited. I graduate on May 15th and get married on June 13th. YIPPEEEEEE!!

No comments: