My grandma was put on hospice on Wednesday afternoon. She passed away this morning at around 7:10. I got to say my goodbyes on Wednesday and then see her again on Thursday after work. She seemed so peaceful, and I believe that she left this world for a better place without any struggle.
She is now with her parents, a brother and sister, my grandpa, one grandson, and two of her children that died before her. I have a picture in my mind of my grandpa waiting for her at heaven's door saying, "What took you so long Mary?".
She was a wonderful grandma, and I have so many great memories with her. She will be missed greatly but I know she is where she wants to be. She was 88 and had a full life!
Funeral plans are being arranged but I believe she will be laid to rest on Monday morning. Thank you all for keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers. God Bless each of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thinking about you all! Let us know if you need anything, please.
Post a Comment