I guess from week 21-24 the baby stays mostly the same size so there is no new fruit comparison this week....bummer!
I am now 23 weeks along in this pregnancy. I can't believe I am more than halfway there! The time sure has flown by for Jeremy and I. It still seems like yesterday when I found out that we were expecting. Hudson continues to move frequently but is more active in the mornings and at night. Jeremy has been able to feel him a few more times now which is very neat. Still waiting for him to move for my parents and sister to feel. I went and bought a maternity dress last night that I will probably wear to my sister's wedding rehearsal that is in a month. I also bought some khaki capris and another one of my favorite tops. It is crazy how just a few weeks go by and now I can barely fit into any of my pants without them being uncomfortable.
At 23 weeks, Hudson is now a little over 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound. His sense of movement is well developed now and he can feel me move or dance at this point. Blood vessels in his lungs are preparing for breathing. His good sense of hearing is adjusting to all sounds and preparing him for the outside world. Noises such as our dog barking or the vacuum cleaner will probably not even faze him once he is born because he is hearing all of those sounds now.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 weeks 0 days
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +7
Maternity Clothes: Yes pants and tops now.
Best Moment this week: Finding out at doctor's appointment that Hudson's measurements all looked normal on the ultrasound and that he is a healthy boy!!
Gender: Boy- Hudson Ray Elliott
Movement: More regular and harder with each day and week
Food Craving: ice cream
What I miss: Sleeping through the night without having to get up to use the restroom or switch positions because I am uncomfortable.
Sleep: Waking up 2-3 times a night to use the restroom.
What I am looking forward to: Registering and buying his bedding, having my family feel Hudson move for the first time.
Belly Button: In
Symptoms: Lots more energy, some ligament pain, growing belly, using the bathroom constantly, and some heartburn.
Note: Love my sweet boy so much already!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment