Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Appointment and Ultrasound Results

We had another doctor's appointment today. I was excited but anxious at the same time for this one. We had our ultrasound at 20 weeks and were told that my doctor would go over the results at my next appointment which was this one.

Today at our appointment, I had gained three pounds since my last appointment four weeks ago. This meaning I have only gained seven pounds total from my pre-pregnancy weight. My blood pressure was great and Hudson's heart rate was 160. As my doctor said, "He is a busy boy". I could have told her that! hehe!!

Jessica came to the appointment as well because Jeremy had a scheduled visit for work and had to leave by 5. It just so happened that my doctor was running behind by about an hour so Jeremy ended up having to leave before the doctor came in. Thanks sis for being there for me for moral support!! She also got to hear Hudson's heartbeat for the first time which she thought was very neat.

My doctor began to go over the results. She indicated that all his organs were present and looked good. All of his organs measured normal and his weight was in the typical range. She indicated he was 60%. I believe this means in terms of his weight/size. She also stated my placenta, ovaries, and fluids looked good. She said he was doing great and everything looked wonderful. What a relief!!! I am so glad that my baby boy is healthy and growing. Since we found out we were expecting, I have been praying for a healthy baby.

I will be 23 weeks on Friday and will post my weekly update and picture then. Hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments: