Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Stubborn

I have been feeling movement since around week 15. It started as flutters and has turned into gentle kicks. Nothing about Hudson's movements are painful yet! I have heard that sometimes when you are farther along it can be downright brutal. I can tell you one thing....Hudson is a stubborn little boy.

Jeremy has now felt Hudson move twice. My sister and mom have both tried to feel him move and no luck. Many times as I sit with my hand of my stomach he is moving like crazy. I will have Jeremy come over and place his hand on my stomach and nothing! It's like he knows that someone else is trying to feel him move or he is just partial to his mommy! (I am thinking both!)

Today I attended a conference. He was kicking away and my co-worker Lori could see my hand moving with the movements from Hudson. She asked if she could feel and I said sure. As she placed her hand on my stomach for a few minutes, he quit yet again!

Do you think we have a stubborn boy on our hands or what?? Oh, how I love this sweet little boy so much already.

1 comment:

Reed09 said...

That is so funny and cute at the same time!