Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Last appointment and Hudson tomorrow
I had my last doctor's appointment today. I have not made any progress from last week. I am still 80% effaced and 1 cm dilated. He is still resting on my cervix but I guess my body just isn't kicking into gear so I will be induced tonight. My doctor is back from her vacation so I am happy about that. She thinks he is going to be around 9 lbs. I will be started on pitocin tonight to get my contractions started and my doctor will be in in the morning to break my water. She thinks it will take 12-24 hours before we get to hold him so looking at having a baby boy sometime after noon and before midnight tomorrow night. We are so excited but also a little nervous which we know is normal. We will update with pics when he gets here. Please keep us three in your prayers. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment