I had my 28 week appointment today. My weight had not changed from two weeks ago. The nurse was not concerned. I am assuming that the no weight gain was because I had the stomach flu last Monday. My total weight gain at this point is 11 pounds. My blood pressure was great again and Hudson's heartbeat was at 160 beats per minute. It was a little higher than my last appointment but my doctor believed that to be because of the orange soda drink I had to drink for my glucose test today. Hudson is still measuring 2 cm ahead and he was head down. I am not sure if this is where he will stay or if he continues to move around until farther along.
My mom joined me at my appointment since Jeremy had a visit to make-up. (THANKS MOM!!)She got to hear his heartbeat again and be there for me when they took my blood (last time I got a little dizzy/weak). I am praying that my glucose test comes back good so I do not have to go back to the lab to have the 3-hr glucose test done. It consists of being stuck 4 times and having to fast for 12 hours......let alone take more time off work! Please pray that I do not hear from the doctor's office tomorrow. No news is good news in this situation.
Just wanted to write and give a quick update on my appointment from today. Hope everyone is doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment