
Jeremy, Jessica, and I went yesterday to register for Hudson at Babies R Us. What a fun but long and tiring time. We registered for so many items but since this is our first, we have very little for our little man. Jeremy and I decided on a Lamb and Ivy bedding set. It was somewhat of a compromise. We are both huge sports fans but I did not want his bedding to be just a sports theme. Jeremy would have loved for it to be. I wanted jungle animals so when we decided on the bedding we chose it was just perfect. It has jungle animals with lots of browns, khakis, and bright colors. Each jungle animal has a sports ball with it so it's a great fit for us. I can't wait to see Hudson in his crib with his cute bedding.
Today we went to church and then to Target. We finished registering for Hudson, and Target was a much faster trip because it is smaller and we weren't registering for as much as we did at Babies R Us. I am looking forward to my shower in the middle of June!!

No comments:
Post a Comment